The Belgian Travel Associations are working on the first Belgian Travel Summit (#BelgianTravelSummit) to be held from May 28th until June 2nd included. They have been approached by the Ras Al Kaimah Tourism Office (RAK TDA) and Emirates Airlines to organize this event.
- Create a white paper on the “Vision – Mission – Strategy – Action Plan on short, middle and long term” for the Belgian TOURISM SECTOR.
- The need is there that the different tourism associations in Be work together in the future.
Short term objectives of the 1stBelgian Travel Summit:
- Reaching the top 80 of decision makers and/or visionary people of the Belgium/European Travel industry.
- Create an actionable working document “white paper” for a short- and long-term vision (3-5-15 years) on the evolution of the Belgian Travel Market.
- Find the most important challenges and the way to cope with them to create sustainable business.
- Reenforce the networking and lines between participants.
Middle term objectives
- Share a common vision for the Be travel Market through the different Belgian associations.
- Share this vision with the regional/local markets.
- Communicate through the Belgian Press for B2B and B2C goals.
- Maintain a working group through periodic one day meetings in future years.
Themes for the 1stEdition:
- Business Development
What do we offer?
- Inspiring Speakers
- Motivated participants
- Creative workshop and brainstorming
- Unique and challenging team building activities
An inspiring moderator willing to follow the project on the middle/long term